Money and Benefits

How to get help with your money and find out about benefits you may be entitled to.

Citizens Advice

Citizens Advice aims to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. They provide free, independent, confidential and ... [continue] Citizens Advice

Focused Care Services

A Focused Care Practitioner is based within your GP practice and can support you with lots of health and social issues that you might be experiencing including issues to do ... [continue] Focused Care Services

Greater Manchester Law Centre

Located on Princess Road in Moss Side near Alexandra Park, you can walk in to this centre Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm to ask about free legal advice. By ... [continue] Greater Manchester Law Centre

Work and Mental Wellbeing

View information about work and mental health and services available to help in Manchester.

Date published: 4th December, 2020
Date last updated: 4th December, 2020