Does your child have asthma?
Are you a young person aged 5-17 years with asthma?
Being in control of asthma is so important at all ages, but especially for children as it can affect their life in many ways.
At this GP practice we are working to make our neighbourhood better for children with asthma
- Reducing air pollution in Whalley Range, Chorlton and Fallowfield
- Working with local schools to develop Asthma Friendly Schools
- Making sure that every child with asthma has a personalised asthma action plan to share with parents, carers and schools
For more information see these links:
- #AskAboutAsthma – lots of information about asthma
- Beat Asthma – information for children and families
- Moving on Asthma – videos and more
Information on local air pollution and health: